Podcast Peer Award Contest Rules
- Sponsors of the awards, and their immediate families, and employees
of the PPA, are not eligible for awards. This applies to companies and
organizations that sponsor the awards or an award category. It does not
apply to people or organizations that purchase ad space on our pages without
- Podcastsers may join the PPA if they've done a minimum of six podcasts
(Audio or Video) and have been podcasting for three months.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership to anyone.
- Rules and polices are set by PPA members in the forum, either by general
consensus or direct vote.
- The Podcast Peer Awards are given out twice a year. Each category
is only awarded once per year.
- Award categories are selected by PPA members.
- Members and non-members of the PPA are eligible to receive awards.
- After categories are selected, members nominate podcasts. Any member
may nominate any show for any category.
- Members vote for or against nominated shows. A show's score is the
number of yes votes minus the number of no votes. A score of +5 is necessary
for a show to qualify as a finalist.
- At the end of the nomination period the top five qualifying shows in
each category will become finalists. Categories that do not have at least
three qualifying shows will be retired for the current round.
- PPA members vote for the winner!